Alcon AIR OPTIX® AQUA
ONLY AIR OPTIX® brand contact lenses feature SmartShield™ Technology that creates a protective layer of moisture to help shield lenses from irritating deposits for consistent comfort all month long.1-4Up to 5X more oxygen than traditional soft contact lenses for white, healthy-looking eyes.
Irritating deposits like dust, dirt, and lipids can build up on contact lenses, which can make it difficult for them to stay clean and comfortable. AIR OPTIX® AQUA contact lenses take a unique approach.
SmartShield™ Technology: Helps to promote moisture on the surface of the lens, delivering a protective layer of moisture that resists irritating deposits.1-3 The result is a contact lens that offers clear vision and consistent comfort from day 1 to day 30. Plus the monthly replacement schedule is easy to remember.
Proprietary Lens Material: Allows up to 5X more oxygen through the lens than traditional soft contact lenses for white, healthy-looking eyes.
ULTRA contact lenses with MoistureSeal technology
- MoistureSeal Technology Maintains 95% of its moisture for a full 16 hours.
- With MoistureSeal technology, your contacts feel comfortable – even at the end of the day.
- 9 OUT OF 10 PATIENTS AGREE: As comfortable at the end of the day as it is in the beginning
Premium soft contact lenses. Luxurious extended-wear comfort.
AT A GLANCE
- Monthly replacement
- Lenses stay moist and comfortable
- Naturally wettable so you’re less likely to need additional wetting drops
Up to 6 Nights/7 Days of Continuous Wear
You need your nearsighted or farsighted vision corrected. You also demand contacts with comfort that lasts all day—starting with your first morning cup to going out with friends until midnight.
Meet CooperVision Biofinity®, the silicone hydrogel contact lenses that won’t slow down your busy days. Biofinity lenses offer you the premium level of comfort that you’re searching for. And you’re free to wear them for up to 7 days in a row.
A Healthier Lens-Wearing Experience
Thanks to our exclusive Aquaform® Technology, Biofinity lenses allow plenty of oxygen to pass through to your eyes. And their natural wettability won’t rinse off. You’ll enjoy excellent vision with a soft, comfortable lens that’s healthier for your eyes.
Johnson & Johnson ACUVUE OASYS® 2-WEEK with HYDRACLEAR® PLUS
ACUVUE OASYS® has never been beaten on comfort by any monthly lens.
- Digital devices and challenging environments like cold air conditioning or dusty, dry air can cause discomfort and irritation. ACUVUE OASYS® Brand Contact Lenses with HYDRACLEAR® PLUS Technology are inspired by the way your tear film works to help reduce the feeling of tired eyes. These bi-weekly contact lenses are available with correction for near and farsighted prescriptions, and MultiFocal as well.
- Bi-weekly contact lenses available 12 or 24 lenses per box.
- The highest level of UV protection available in a contact lens.*
- HYDRACLEAR® PLUS technology helps to stabilize the tear film minimizing dryness and maintaining moisture.
Johnson & Johnson ACUVUE® VITA® Monthly Contact Lenses
ACUVUE® VITA® with HydraMax™ Technology is a monthly lens for patients who want a full month of comfortable wear from their lenses. It has a new, non-coated silicone hydrogel formulation balanced to help maximize and maintain hydration throughout the lens – providing reliable, superior overall comfort all month long.
- Patient ratings for ACUVUE® VITA® were superior for “Overall Comfort” at weeks 1, 2, 3, and 4 compared to all other leading monthly brands.
- In addition to comfort, patient ratings for ACUVUE® VITA® were superior for “Overall Quality of Vision” among leading monthly lenses.
- ACUVUE® VITA® the ONLY monthly lens with Class 1 UV Blocking.
- INFINITY EDGE™ Design – A smooth, tapered edge profile and minimal edge height add yet another dimension of comfort.
Key Message for Patients
- Designed for a full month of comfortable wear
- Includes technology that maximizes and maintains hydration throughout the lens
- More comfortable all month long than any other leading monthly lens
WARNING: UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed. NOTE: Long-term exposure to UV radiation is one of the risk factors associated with cataracts. Exposure is based on a number of factors such as environmental conditions (altitude, geography, cloud cover) and personal factors (extent and nature of outdoor activities). UV-blocking contact lenses help provide protection against harmful UV radiation. However, clinical studies have not been done to demonstrate that wearing UV-blocking contact lenses reduces the risk of developing.